Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Facebook Challenge Day 9

I fail at keeping up the blog. It's ok, I'm pretty sure Kelsey is the only one who reads this.


Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.

    I have always gone to different people for different things. So, I take comfort in the person whom I feel is best for me at the time. But I almost always, write in my journal. 




One of my people, Kelsey Camello and I recently had a conversation about our journals since we both keep one, and we thought, do we want our journals to be read after we are gone? Do we want our kids to read them? Our answer was basically.. NO. But I do want my kids to be able to see that I was also their age and that I went through some problems they may face too. So I think someday, I will select certain entries and combine those into a 'readable' journal. That way, they can see what I wrote, and my deep dark secrets will die with me!!


- Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment