Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Facebook Challenge Day 10

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Come on Facebook Challenge! Don't you know I am the most innocent thing on this earth? Ok, probably not, but still, I don't do 'messed up' things. I do crazy, odd and weird things. For that, I will say this woman... 

This photo says a lot already. My favorite past time with Katie is when on nights where we both have nothing to do, or on Mondays after Gossip Girl, we go to the gas station and buy lotto tickets, then we go to Jack in the Box and order curly fries and milkshakes, then we park in the parking lot of American High school and eat, scratch our tickets, and talk about everything. Let's just say, Kate and I know too much about each other, and it all happened in our cars. I love her. And I am upset with her for going off and getting all married and stuff. : ) Not really upset. I can not be happier for her that she found her happily ever after, its the best lotto she ever got.
<3

-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment